Power Feed LED Panel Suspension Kit Steel Cable Suspension Kit For
This suspension Kit is used with Aluminium profile to create
light displays. Create your own linear light bar.
Lighting suspension kits deliver complete solutions for all
lighting applications. Offering a sleek, professional and discreet
finish without compromising on strength, the beauty of the system
n the ease and efficiency of installation.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end fixing and
cable length, we provide a
complete off-site solution, catered to the needs of your project.
Whether you're suspending panel,
strip or high bay lighting, we have a range of products to suit all
With the steel cable suspension kit the aluminium profiles
can be suspended infinitely variable from the ceiling.
One kit consists of:
- 1x cable gripper (infinitely variable suspension possible) with M10
- 1x ceiling attachment
- 1x steel cable 1000mm
- 1x power cable holder
- 1x screw with plastic screw anchor
This Suspension Kit features a cable holder for electric cable.
It's best for suspend the linear light fixtures from the ceiling.
L:39.3″ – (1000MM)
|Size:Ø12mm * 30mm||Size:Ø12mm * 26mm|
1. Material:Brass+Stainless Steel Wire
2. Size:Same as the drawing
3. Cable Diameter and Length:Ø1.2*1000mm;Or Customize
4. Finishing Color:Chrome;Or Customize
Stainless steel wire suspension kits for use with Aluminium
Profiles and many other products,
Allow the panel to be hung from a ceiling. Ideal for situations
when recessed mounting
is not possible, or for an ultra modern appearance.
6. Safe Working Load:20KG(Fore reference only)
· Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
· Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted
washer/nut or using
retention clip reducing time working at height
· Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for
· Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly
highlights the wire is
locked in position for ultimate security
· Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit
· It is essential to check that the top ceiling fixings are strong
enough to take the
weight of the items being displayed, while allowing for the tension
in the cables.
· Make sure to use a reliable and secure ﬁxing for the object being
· Not to be used outside
· The ceiling ﬁxing must be installed correctly and by a qualiﬁed
ﬁtter into a reliable
material to achieve the working load
· Make sure the wire has no defects before use. Use only for static
· A minimum of two suspensions are recommended per item being
· Always remove or support the load before making any adjustments