Y Shape Stainless Wire Light Hanging Kit With Brass Cable Grippers
A good flexible suspension kit, with a simple and effective
method of changing luminaire height and leveling.
Our easy to use suspension kit systems allow for almost any
luminaire design to be suspended quickly and easily, allowing for
creative lighting designs to be achieved.
· Flexible suspension kits
· Simple and effective method of changing luminaire height and
· Complete assembly is available from one source
· Long-lasting quality
This Y Type Light hanging kit contains the comopents as following:
1. 304 Stainless Steel Wire;
2. Cable Grippers made from brass material with Chrome plated;
M8 external thread,and a safety lock
Material:Brass plated in Chrome
D:Ø0.06″ - (1.5MM)
L:118.11″ – (3000MM)
Size:Ø0.59″ * 0.59″
Size:Ø0.39″ * 0.7″
1. Material:Brass+Stainless Steel Wire
2. Size:Same as the drawing
3. Cable Diameter and Length:Ø1.5*3000mm;Or Customize
4. Finishing Color:Chrome;Or Customize
These various fittings and sets are also available as individual
ideal for contractors such as builders, shopfitters, electricians,
companies or acoustic ceiling installers.
6. Safe Working Load:30KG(Fore reference only)
Two Chrome Cable Grippers,adjust the cable length;
One Ceiling attachment fixed to ceiling;
One 304 Stainless Steel wire with diecast end
Confused about how to select your hanging system?
1. Choose a Suspension Point
Your system can be ceiling or wall mounted, with applications
hanging freely or tensioned between two fixed points;
2. Pick a Cable
Our stainless steel aircraft cable comes in several diameters
and lengths ranging from 1.0mm~3.0mm;
3. Select a Gripper
A range of designs and options, all with self gripping technology,
offer a secure and elegant solution for any fine art installation.
It is essential to check that the top ceiling fixings are strong
enough to take the
weight of the items being displayed, while allowing for the tension
in the cables.
Affix the ceiling attachment to ceiling:
- for wooden ceilings use a wood screw.
- for cavity ceilings use a spring toggle bolt.
- for solid ceilings use a rawl plug and screw.