Top Panel Support Cable Display Components , Single Sided Panel
Our side clamps are made from finely machined aluminum/brass with a
very fine brushed surface.
Then these are finished in a clear anodized surface to maintain
these attributes for years.
We think these are the best side clamps available on any continent.
The Side Clamp Grippers clamp material ≤8mm and is typically used
with vertical signage or panels.
* There is no faster and more economical way than cable to hang
and change your banners and sale signs.
* Our Dispaly Suspension System offers a simple, highly versatile
selection of components
for most materials, including glass, acrylic, metal, wood, foamcore
and other media.
* The stainless steel cables are virtually invisible to the eye and
hardware is elegant and minimal, enabling the designer to create
systems that appear to float in mid-air.
Create a delicate, almost invisible presentation of shelving on
thin gauge cable using the Side Clamp, Swiveling to hold shelving
at any angle, it is one of our most flexible and useful shelving
|3. Hangs Material||Vertically|
|4. Finishing Color||Satin(Silver)|
Be used in
Shipping Malls,Sport Arenas,Hotels,Universities,Colleges etc.
|6. Safe Working Load||30KG,depends on the cable diamter work with|
* Singke-sided Guide Clamp,made of brass material;
* It Attaches to vertical Displays or Shelves;
* Does not Grip Cable
* Satin Finishing
* Use with aircraft cable to build display
This clamp heald creat an attractive cable hanging system,
adds a elegant touch to your window displays.
* Display systems for signs, posters & literature
* Dual-Sided displays to advertise both front and back
* Perfect for art displays,estate,retailshop,bank and museums
1. Attach a clamp support to each corner of the glass shelf at
3/4"-1" distance from edge
2. Mark cable positions on floor area - Lay shelves on floor and
mark cable positions,
or use measurements. With the use of a plumb line, mark and fix
cables to ceiling
(ensuring that fixings are secure).
3. Install cables.
4. Shelf fitting - As a guideline; the lowest shelf should be fixed
approx. 24" from the floor,
and subsequent shelves approx 12" apart.
5. Affix shelf to cables. Adjust shelf to a horizontal position;
preferably with a spirit level.
6. For proper and easier installation it will require two people.